About
About me Hello, my name is GB and I currently study in the program of Management at Montmorency College. I have been in this program for about two years now and I am currently in my last session. This program prepares me for numerous careers that involve the subjects of mathematics and economy, therefore careers like accounting and finance. I will be taking numerous math courses, economic courses, business courses, finance courses and management courses. There isn't necessarily any competition related to my university program, although it can be still hard to meet the requirements that are needed to be enrolled in the program that could therefore be , in a way, some sort of competition. About this blog This blog will be both about my program and my passion since they both are linked to each other. Therefore, this blog will discuss topics such as mathematics, economics, business, management and finance. The target audience for this blog is for anyon...
Comments
Post a Comment